Trading Assistant Program from MercedesHeritage.com
Roy Spencer, founder MercedesHeritage.com – Classic Mercedes-Benz Dealer/Restorer – Author.
- Sellers of collectible Mercedes-Benz automobiles who are inclined to leave the marketing of their cars to an experienced seller with an established online platform.
- Sellers who are unfamiliar/uncomfortable structuring a purchase with an out-of-state and overseas buyer.
- Sellers who are unfamiliar with creating listing verbiage that clearly establishes their car’s selling points.
- Sellers who are unfamiliar with assembling a descriptive photographic presentation of their Mercedes.
Why Roy Spencer and MercedesHeritage.com?
- 30 years’ experience purchasing, restoring, and marketing classic Mercedes-Benz models around the globe.
- Global reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Extensive knowledge of virtually all postwar collectible Mercedes-Benz models.
- Over 2,000 classic MBs purchased and sold including over 275 230/250/280SL ‘Pagoda’ models.
- Familiarity with out-of-state and overseas transactions.
- Over 10,000 dedicated classic Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts visiting MercedesHeritage.com each month.
- An e-newsletter reaching 8,700 subscribers 6-8 times a month.
- Strong social media presence with over 2,600 FB contacts.
- Established eBay Seller with 100% satisfaction rating over 379 sales.
- A global network of buyers.
- Coordinate with sellers in the creation of compelling/accurate ad copy relevant to each individual Mercedes.
- Guide sellers on image creation via photo tutorials. We retouch, crop, enhance those images. Guide sellers regarding necessary pre-sale documentation including: data card acquisition, vehicle specific research, records compilation, essential ownership documents and market correct pricing.
- *Seller sets pricing. Once a sale is agreed upon, seller coordinates directly with buyer and receives funds.
- Once images and complete information are created, we’ll put together compelling listings that will run on MercedesHeritage.com, our eBay Store (buy-it-now/make an offer), Facebook and Instagram.
- MercedesHeritage.com will field all inquiries and qualify potential buyers as to intent, financial capability, conditions of a purchase etc. Qualified prospects are forwarded directly to sellers.
- When a sale is agreed upon, MercedesHeritage.com will advise on creating relevant selling documents, a secure payment sequence, exchange of ownership documents and shipping alternatives. We’re specialists on out-of-state and overseas transactions as well.
*All transactions will be solely between buyer and seller.
What does it cost?
- Once a Trading Assistant agreement is signed, we ask for a non-refundable $125 fee to create and service the listings as noted in The Plan.
- If a sale is concluded and funds exchanged, we will invoice a 5% commission or $750 fee, whichever is greater. Typically we use PayPal for these transactions.
- Accurately and responsibly represent your Mercedes-Benz.
- Provide digital images to the best of your ability based on our tutorials.
- Provide a copy front and back of your car’s title (all cars must be titled in the seller’s name).
- Review/revise the classifieds we create.
- Discuss condition and price with prospects we provide. Simple and easy!
1315 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Serving the global classic Mercedes-Benz community for 30 years.